Skip to main content

G-O-D, Just a three letter word?



Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper. Einstein believed in that invisible piper, the question is, do you?

We all thought of this question several times in our life. Is there a god? The same question that has been in the mind of every single individual who has once roamed this planet. Once I asked a friend this question and his reply was very funny, "i don't know whether the god exists or not but I'll believe it exists because i don't want to be in it's bad book if at all it exists. I am sure many of my readers too are people like him who believes in god just to be in a safe zone.

 Lately I had this very strange idea while thinking about God. What if god's just some set of law? Like gravity for example, the law of gravity is universal it is same everywhere in this universe. You cannot change it, modify it or destroy it. No one can escape gravitational law. Likewise God is a set of law in the nature which can't be violated. 



The next question that you might ask is that, if its a law then it should be predictable so how can you predict so called 'actions of god' or in my terms the rules of law? I believe the law itself states that we can't find the law thus we can't predict it. Yeah, i know it's quite confusing to a few. The idea is simple there's a law, a law which monitors actions by implementing its rule but the law itself has set a rule that those who are the benefactors of the law can't ever know the law.

Now you will ask me,' so you are saying that everything that is going to happen is going to happen so just sit and relax.'. I believe everything that happens to an individual is because of his own action itself. It's simple, you will get the outputs for the inputs that you gave  or you will get the reaction for an action. So the law acts like a flow chart, where there is a decision box in the middle the actions in the decision box is determined by your input in accordance with the law.

It's my view about the god. I do believe in god. But my god has no name,shape,colour, or anything. It has digits and signs.


I gladly welcome your suggestions and modifications, let the power be with you.

image courtesy: theory of everything



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Post Which I Wish No One Would See

I am pretty sure she remembered me on my birthday just like I remembered on hers. It's been a year exactly since we had broken up. But there had been not a single day without me remembering her. The best thing about love is that you tend to value it more once you lose it. It was not her fault, nor mine that we had to split, all the time that I had spent with her over the years, I had never thought that I would move away from her.  Even now, while thinking of her, while writing this piece of my mind in here, I can't control myself. Tears are rolling down my cheeks like it was just yesterday that I had to bid her adieu.  My world would never be the same without her, my life is never the same without her but I have to move out, I have to move away, I have to be the farthest from her so that I won't hurt her again. 

Can Anyone Explain What’s Wrong With Farm Bills in India?

  Can Anyone Explain What’s Wrong With Farm Bills in India? The Kerala government has called for a special session of their assembly to protest against the farm laws that were introduced in the parliament on December 31, 2020. It's quite unclear how the farm bill is even affecting Kerala, one of the major demands of the farmer’s protest in Delhi is to do away with the amendments in APMC laws. APMC’s doesn’t exist in Kerala.  Three Farm Bills were tabled in the Monsoon session of the parliament, Essential Commodities Act (Amendment) Bill, 2020, The Farmers' Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Bill, 2020, Farmers (Empowerment & Protection) Agreement of Price Assurance and Farm Services Bill, 2020 Let’s look into each of them separately, Essential Commodities Act (Amendment) Bill, 2020 The essential commodities act was introduced in 1955 inorder to stop hoarding of essential commodities which would result in price rise of these commodities and which in turn

5. Bye Adi

Kempegowda International airport in Banglore is one of the busiest airports in South India. Majestic and beautiful like the city itself. Aadi slowly moved towards the check in counter for getting his boarding pass. He showed his tickets to the lady there, "Happy flight to Guwahati" said she and gave that orchestrated smile. You know how they smile. He reached Banglore from Kochi couple of hours back its a connection flight to Guwahati. Its his second trip to the city and he was all packed up to become an IITian. The Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are among the most difficult schools in the world to get into. The University of Oxford accepts one out of five applicants. IITs take in just one out of 50. So it is little wonder that for any Indian child with ambitions, getting into an IIT looks like the pinnacle of achievement. Aadi too dreamt of getting into an IIT. Its vibrance and diversity always attracted him, more than that he was attracted towards the public atti